- Three-axis MEMS technology
- Accurate to within 0.05 degrees
- Depth-rated to 3000m
- Available in lengths to suit chain size
- Deployable by Work or Inspection-class ROVs
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- Real-time data display to topside computer
The Chain Angle Tool (CAT) is an ROV-deployed digital inclinometer, ideal for inclination measurement operations of mooring chains or other subsea infrastructure. The CAT is used to verify chain tension and load sharing between lines; an essential element of in-service integrity management and Class UWILD surveys.